SINKS MUMMY

Friday, May 8, 2009

Journey to Planet Z

Today Anika and I went on a journey to Planet Z. Anika's journey was pre-booked but mine was a last minute booking. I departed around 7:45 am and Anika at about 8:45 am.

Planet Z is a very peaceful place. Anika doesn't play the piano there when she visits. I generally don't do much when I'm there either. Today though Mike seemed to be transported temporarily to my bed on Planet Z so I could listen to his reading. He does quite well on Planet Z, at least I thought so today.

The most important thing about Planet Z, which is the reason why I go there, is that there is no pain. There's also a rather dizzy feeling from the change of planet.

The method of transport is simple - just take two hefty pain killers and let the 45-50 minute journey happen. Anika's journey was due to having two teeth removed for an upcoming braces fitting (thankfully Hubby drove her there). My journey was due to a stomach pain, which never seems to be predictable.

One rule about Planet Z is that you can only stay for around 4 hours until you are gradually transported back to Planet Earth. You can decide to return, but I don't advise this if there's the usual work to be done. Thankfully on return to Planet Earth there was no pain.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home