SINKS MUMMY

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Nuclear physics after dinner anyone?

Matt is growing at an amazing rate at the moment which is a challenge for me since he seems to have inherited my coeliac problems (buying cheap, gluten-free snacks is somewhat expensive if I don't have time to cook). At dinner last night I piled his plate up in the hope that he would not be asking me for snacks within at least an hour after dinner. I must have overdone it because there were a few mouthfuls left when he asked if he could be excused from the table.

As he left the table he was in a terrible hurry on his way to surf the internet explaining, "I just *must* find out about applying heat to plutonium."

The scientist inside of me was asking, "Why?" and "What for?" but the tired mother who got up at 5 am to take Lloyd to the airport for his trip 'overseas' to Tasmania just thought, "Whatever" and kept quiet.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home