SINKS MUMMY

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Books I'm Reading

I have a few books on the go at the moment. Here's two:

Seven Days that Divide the World (John Lennox)

I became interested in John Lennox and his thoughts regarding Genesis after seeing a DVD of a debate between him and Richard Dawkins. Prior to this, I had heard Richard Dawkins give a talk in Brisbane in 2010. I also own a copy of the book The Greatest Hoax on Earth by Jonathan Safarti. I haven't finished Seven Days yet, but what I've read so far certainly gives food for thought.

Am I Black Enough for You? (Anita Heiss)



The issue of Aboriginal identity is a hot topic in Australia due to a recent court case. I thought I'd read up to try to understand another perspective on the issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home