SINKS MUMMY

Friday, May 18, 2012

I've heard of oxygen thieves but....

Mike goes to swimming lessons on Saturday mornings with Hubby and last Saturday morning he rushed back in the door and said, with a concerned voice, "Mum, is air free?"


I was a bit puzzled at this. I know we're having a carbon dioxide tax/price/(substitute whatever politically correct term is appropriate here) introduced on July 1 but I don't think they are taxing the air we breathe. Well, at least, not yet.


I assured Mike that yes, air is free. He seemed relieved. Then Hubby explained the need for the question. It seems that, after the swimming lesson, Hubby put some air in the tyres at the service station without buying petrol so of course he just drove off without paying anything. Mike apparently became very agitated at the thought that his father was stealing air. 

I  guess we've managed give him a sense of right and wrong about stealing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home