SINKS MUMMY

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Showers of money

This morning a strange thing happened. I had hundreds and thousands of dollars pour down on my head. No, I'm not a gambling person. No, Kevin Rudd's possible economic stimulus package has not been officially approved or handed out yet.

I was literally reeling in shock but perhaps that had to do with the box of very heavy Meccano that also came raining down on my head at the same moment.

There's a few lessons here:

1. Don't overstack the tops of bedroom cupboards.
2. Update the Monopoly game so it has a decent lid - as well as picking up the raining money I also picked up the houses, hotels, chance cards etc.
3. Store the Meccano on a lower shelf - OUCH!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At January 21, 2009 at 9:54 AM , Blogger TobyBo said...

    Wow! i had to do a search to find out what meccano is... I guess we don't have that since I thought we had every building toy known to mankind. It looks a lot like what is called erector sets here. It also looks like something I would not want falling on my head. Ouch.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home